Poem Remix

I'm exploring the idea of remixing existent works to create a new product.
The following poem is a mixture of five different poems from latin poets that I love: Cesar Vallejo and Pablo Neruda.


I can write the saddest lines tonight.
I loved her, sometimes she loved me too.
But no one saw us today hand in hand.
As though to reach her, my sight looks for her.
My heart looks for her: she is not with me.
It is raining, as never before; and
I have no desire to live, my heart.

I am alone.
Deserted like the dwarves at dawn.
The memory of you emerges from the night around me.
There are in life such hard blows . . .
And those bloody blows are the crepitation

Of some bread getting burned on us by the oven's door

In you the wars accumulated,
You swallowed everything, like distance.
Like the sea, like time, In you everything sank!
Cold flower heads are raining over my heart.
Over the Thursdays, the shoulder bones, and the solitude of the roads,
Over the memory of the woman whom I loved and lost…

The rain has stopped,
Shadows fall in my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment